Alla Lighting 2800lm Xtreme Super Bright H11 LED Bulbs Fog Light High Illumination COB-72 LED H11 Bulb H8 H16 H11 Fog Lights Lamp Replacement - 6000K Xenon White

  • (Set of 2) 1400 lumens per H8 H11 LED fog light bulb, total 2800 lumens for both LED H11 bulbs; equipped with high illumination and high power 72 pieces COB LED chips.
  • Built-in Intelligent IC driver and aviation aluminum material for best cooling and longer lifespan.
  • Working Power: 8.5W, Volts: 12V ~ 24V; Waterproof IP67; Color: 6000K Xenon White
  • Cross reference number: H11, H8, H16, H11LL, H8LL,etc,for most vehicles, just plug and play, easy installation.
  • Fully ONE year warranty guaranteed for manufacturer defect; Hassel free return for refund within 30 days.No. 1 customer service support in USA, relialbe products.

I was skeptical because of the lack of reviews but these fog lights work well with my vehicle. Of course the picture is during the day, but you can tell they will be bright at night. Easy to install. Hopefully they will stand the test of time.

Installed this on 2015 F-150. It's a definite improvement over the stock fog lights. Kind of wished I would have gone with the yellow lights that would cut through the fog a little better but landed on white as I use them for driving lights more than actual fog lights. Anyways, the install was easy enough- but as with any LED upgrade from stock filament lights- you need to account for the additional room on the back of the light (needed for the LED fan) that will protrude out. I didn't need a new boot (dust cover) for the fog lights- but definitely needed them for the headlights (to keep water from rain and car washes from creating droplets in your headlight housing). Not a big deal- just wish I would have known before the install so I could've ordered it all at once and not had to get access to the lights twice.

Installation took about 2 minutes a light for the fog lights on a 2016 Ford Explorer. Why Ford shipped this vehicle with factory LED headlights and not fog is beyond me. Anyway, I can’t speak to longevity as I just got them. But as far as ease of installation and look they are 5 stars so far. Plus the price was right!!!! Brightness wise, the ones from the factory were pretty dim, so just about anything is an improvement. Pictures of before and after attached.

Pretty bright for blue fog lights. When driving down residential streets at night you can see the blue on the houses next to you. Much brighter than stock. White would be very bright. Easy to install. Turns out they are so blue that i guess they are illegal got pulled over cop said they need to be taken out right away and to get white w blue tint not straight blue. so ordered the white ones they're both very bright tho and nice spread

I went through 3 sets of lights on Amazon to finally get one to fit, I ordered the right size, 5202, but this one by Alla is the only one that has fit perfectly and clipped on to the housing and also has not burned out yet! So far I am fully satisfied after 5 days of using them. They're very bright. I tested them without the headlights and I could drive around the neighborhood pretty good with the amount of light that was put out. The other ones that I have ordered either didn't clip right to the housing, or stopped working after one night of use. So far Alla has met expectations and I would recommend this light bulb for the fit on the 2015 Cheverolet Colorado Z71.

I used this lights as foglights in a 2018 Tahoe. They are fairly bright... about as bright as can be expected for LED. I wish they threw light a little better, but I’m almost positive some of that has to do with the cheap yellow lense housings I am using them in. The yellow color is definitely more yellow than amber which is what I was looking for. All in all good bang for the buck, good fitment and they seem durable enough. However, time will tell on that front and I will update if anything changes.

I've had these in my truck for about a week and so far so good. I wanted to replace my stock fog light bulbs with something that was brighter and highlighted detail at night better. I did some research and this set seem to be the best value and quality for the money. The bulbs seem well built, the aluminum heatsink seems to be high quality. We will see how well the plastic retaining tabs and the solder beads on the LED that wraps around the circumference will hold up. Installation was a snap and took about 5 minutes on my truck. After installing I was very impressed with their output. In the photo with the hood up you can see how bright the light is shining in the area I circled, that photo was taken at 3 p.m. on a bright overcast day. In the other photo of the truck straight on, you could see that the factory LED running lights are illuminated for contrast. These LED bulbs wash out the daytime running lights which are pretty bright in themselves. I do think my phones camera reduced the brightness of the fog lights in the photos though. They look much better in person. These lights do not throw a bulb code on the dashboard in my 2018 Tacoma. Sometimes LEDs can do that because they run at a lower wattage, and luckily these don't. There was an added bonus that I didn't foresee. I live in the Pacific Northwest and my truck is dark gray, and on the days when it's dark, cloudy, and raining outside it can be hard to see my truck on the road. These bright yellow LEDs have already help my truck be more visible and stand out to other drivers on dark rainy days. They don't look like traditional bulbs when installed (behind my specific trucks factory fog light lenses) and some people might take that into consideration, but personally I don't care how they look when they're turned off and I think their performance would probably sway most people's opinion. Hopefully the plastic retaining tabs and the LED electronics hold up over time. In my personal opinion, if you have been considering buying these bulbs you should definitely just buy them because I don't think you will be disappointed. I am very happy with them so far.

I had previously purchased something similar for almost 3 times the price, eventually those went out and I wanted to find a cheaper alternative. I stumbled upon these and decided to give it a shot. These were surprisingly identical to the more expensive ones. Fit perfectly on my 17' STI :). IG: @mizu_sti

I wasn't sure which brand to try for my 2016 Jeep Cherokee but after doing some reviews I had seen that these were highly rated so I gave them a shot. They were exactly as advertised and looked nice. I put them in my vehicle with no problems they are truly plug and play. They are way brighter than my old halogen and I really like the nice bright white color they display. Very satisfied!!!!!

These were super easy & quick to install after finding a YouTube video online, time totaling under 10 minutes. As you can see from my pics there is a tremendous improvement with the LED bulb on the pic on the right!! I couldn’t be happier with these

Comments